There are two columns of possible posts. General classes must pick at least one prompt from each column. Two posts total. CP classes you must pick one prompt from each column, plus one additional prompt from either column. Three posts total. The blog posts are due on Sunday by the end of the day.
- If you could study one subject in school that wasn’t offered, what would it be and why?
- Write about the pros/cons of year-round school or a four-day school week.
- Is the school year too long? Too short? Why?
- What class do you enjoy the most and why?
- If you could change anything about your first year in high school what would it be and why?
- Are you planning on going to college? Why or why not? If so, what will you study? If not, what will you do instead?
- What new roles and responsibilities do you have now that you’re in high school?
- What is the difference between a privilege and a right? Give examples of each.
- Write about a time when you learned a hard truth about yourself. How did you feel afterward?
- Write about a time when you succumbed to peer pressure.
- What is the most important relationship in your life right now? Why is that person so special to you?
- Write about a time when someone sacrificed something for you.
- What qualities make someone a good friend?
- What is your definition of success?